I feel strongly that therapy should be accessible to all, therefore I have a stepped fee system based upon income, are rates all per one hour session. £120 IS my current hourly fee; the rest are discounted for lower incomes.
- £40,000+ p.a. income = £120
- £30-£40,000 p.a. income = £90
- £25-£30,000 p.a. income = £70
- £18-£25,000 p.a. income = £60
- Under £18k / financial hardship = £40
- Relationship therapy (couples or more): from £60 to £140, also dependant on income (as above £60, 80, 90, 110, 140)
- 10% discount for 10 sessions booked & paid for in advance (= 1 session free)
- Limited number of part bursary places sometimes available for less privileged via LGBTQIA+/disability/BAME
You can pay using Lloyds, s/c 770809 a/c 12650260 or via paypal to email@example.com (prepayment i.e. prior to session)
If you wish to go ahead and book an assessment session with me, please use the link below and book a slot. I look forward to meeting you.