Here I have collected a few of the quotes I have most enjoyed and related to over the years, where I think they have an appropriateness or are applicable to personal growth and self-development, or counselling. Three of my own, too.
- “I will take you from who and where you are now, closer to who and where you want to be, using your own mind, body and spirit.” DK Green.
- “I don’t have a magic wand. I just may carry a few more road maps than you do for this particular situation, that’s all. You’re still driving!” DK Green.
- “Don’t wallow, don’t swallow… just allow, allow, allow!” DK Green.
- “Every day do something that will inch you closer to a better tomorrow.” Doug Firebaugh
- Two roads diverged in a wood and I, I took the one less travelled by, and that has made all the difference! (R Frost)
- If I accept you as you are, I will make you worse. However, if I treat you as though you are what you are capable of becoming, I help you become that.” Goethe
- “How does one become a butterfly?” she asked pensively. “You must want to fly so much that you are willing to give up being a caterpillar.” Trina Paulus
- “Men can only be happy when they do not assume that the object of life is happiness.” George Orwell
- “Only the gentle are truly strong.” James Dean